dude it’s so weird how when you’re a kid, socks were like the worst thing you could get on christmas but now it’s like hell yeah please give me some socks i own like two and a half pairs my feet are so cold
Once you get this message you must give five random facts about yourself and then pass it on to your ten favorite followers \(^○^)/
Awww! Thank you so much! Since I got one of these so recently I may not pass it on to anyone, but I do really appreciate being a favorite <3333
1) The longest fic I’ve ever written was in two parts, and, combined, was over a 100 pages in length. The first part alone was 35, 259 words.
2) From August to December 2011 I studied abroad at Harlaxton College in Grantham, England. Much of this time was spent with my boyfriend/fiance, Stuart (shadowhive).
3) My blog title, knowishouldrun, is from the song Trying to Escape the Inevitable by Pencey Prep, one of Frank Iero’s first bands (that is, before My Chemical Romance). I still think it’s an amazing song.
4) The first fanfic I ever read was a Steve Tyler/Joe Perry piece. This is the lead singer and lead guitarist of the band Aerosmith. In a sense, they were my first ‘bandom.’ I was about 12 or so at the time.
5) The first fanfic I ever wrote was a Sylar/Mohinder piece. To this day, it is still the only Heroes fanfic I’ve ever written. From there on, I wrote bandom fics and, now, Youtuber fics.